Marnyhac et Cie
Marnyhac et Cie was used as the commercial name for the Société des Marbres et Bronzes Artistiques de Paris (the Paris Marbles and Artistic Bronzes Society) which was established since the middle of the 19th century in Paris, Opera avenue and then at N.1, rue de la Paix. Managed by Charles de Marnyhac, the bronze-foundry company specialized in production of luxurious pieces as well as casts from models made by the greatest sculptors of the time, such as Jean-Baptiste Clésinger (1814-1883), Amédée Charron (1847-1937) and Eugène Despléchin (1852-1926). The Marnyhac firm was awarded a medal at the 1878 Universal Exhibition, and showed again its works at the Paris Universal Exhibition of 1900. The company closed down around 1910.